Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

If the city engineer finds that any such proposed sidewalk will conform to accepted standards and to existing sidewalks in the same general locality, if any, and will not detract from property values, he shall issue his approval in writing. Otherwise, he shall disapprove such sidewalk in writing. Any interested person may appeal such approval or disapproval to the city planning commission by filing notice with the city clerk within ten days, which in the case of an appeal from an approval of the city engineer shall thereupon suspend such approval. (Ord. 26-C § 4, 1968; Prior Code § 9-214.)