Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The provisions of this Title shall extend and apply to all land within the corporate limits of the City. Any person, firm, corporation or business proposing to construct buildings or develop land within the City shall make application to the City Engineer for approval of a Stormwater Management Plan and issuance of a Land Disturbance Permit as specified in this Title. (Ord. 16-13 § 1, 2016; Ord. 09-25 § 2, 2009.)