Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person aggrieved by any final decision of the City Engineer may submit a written appeal to the City Manager within ten (10) calendar days of the date of the notice of such decision. The City Manager’s decision is a final decision of the City. (Ord. 22-52 § 2, 2022; Ord. 09-25 § 2, 2009.)