A structure that is subordinate to the main building, and designed or used to store lawn, garden, pool care or other household equipment. A shed may be built on-site, or purchased prebuilt or as a kit in prefabricated sections. A shed is not served by heat or plumbing and may or may not have a permanent foundation.
B. General Requirements
1. May be constructed on any lot, subject to this section.
3. Shall not encroach on a drainage or utility easement.
4. Shall have a maximum height of twenty-five (25) feet as measured from the ridgeline.
C. Detached Garages and Carports
2. Detached garage or carport areas shall not exceed two hundred fifty (250) square feet for each three thousand (3,000) square feet of lot area, up to a total of one thousand two hundred (1,200) square feet.
4. In all residential districts, the design and construction of any garage or carport shall be similar to or compatible with the design and construction of the main building. The exterior building materials and colors shall be similar to the main building or shall be commonly associated with residential construction.
a. For lots under seven thousand (7,000) square feet:
Two hundred ten (210) square feet,
b. For lots between seven thousand (7,000) – thirteen thousand (13,000) square feet:
Three (3) percent of lot area,
c. For lots exceeding thirteen thousand (13,000) square feet:
Four hundred (400) square feet.