1. The roof must be double-pitched and have a minimum vertical rise of two and one-half (2.5) feet for each twelve (12) feet of horizontal run.
2. Roofs must be covered with roofing material that is residential in appearance. This includes, but is not limited to, approved wood, asphalt composition shingles or fiberglass. Corrugated aluminum, corrugated fiberglass or metal roofs are not permitted.
The exterior siding shall consist predominantly of vinyl or metal horizontal lap siding (the reflectivity of which does not exceed that of gloss white paint), wood or hardboard, brick, stone or stucco comparable in composition, appearance and durability to the exterior siding commonly used in standard residential construction in the City.
1. The manufactured home shall be set up in accordance with the recommended installation procedures of the manufacturer and the standards set by the National Conference of States on Building Codes and Standards and published in Manufactured Home Installations, 1987 (referred to as NCS BCS A225.1).
3. Stairs, porches, entrance platforms, ramps and other means of entrance and exit to and from the home shall be installed or constructed in accordance with the Building Codes adopted by the City, and attached firmly to the primary structure and anchored securely to the ground.
5. The moving hitch, transporting lights, and wheels and axles shall be removed.
2. A perpendicular or diagonal placement is permitted if the narrow dimension of the unit, as it appears from the street, is no less than fifty (50) percent of the unit's long dimension.
2. The minimum dimensions of the manufactured home shall be twenty-two (22) feet in width and forty (40) feet in length.
If seventy (70) percent of the structures on the block face where the home is to be located, and the opposite block face have attached garages, a garage constructed according to the provisions of the City's adopted Building Code shall be attached to the residential design manufactured homes.